Businesses For Sale
Hawkes Bay Physiotherapy Practice for Sale
OWNERS WANTING TO RETIRE IN APRIL 2019
- Purpose built clinic – present owners since 2004
- Situated in Napier’s largest Medical Centre with X-ray and Pharmacy inhouse
- Good relationship and referrals from GP’s and local community
- Long term lease in place
- Clinic accredited with HDANZ
- Networked Best Practice (HOUSTON) Management computer system
- Great potential to grow practice
- 1 FTE with opportunity to increase
- Vibrant Napier/Hawkes Bay Lifestyle
- Going concern (including all fittings and client files)
- Financial figures available for genuine enquiries
Current owners are looking to retire, which means this is YOUR opportunity to purchase a fantastic Physio Clinic in the sunny Hawke’s Bay.
For enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physiotherapy Rooms For Lease
An amazing opportunity…
An amazing opportunity to work in a new Physiotherapy Clinic to be set up in an existing healthacare practice in East Auckland. Excellent location on the corner of 2 main roads, close large school and within a sporting community. This is an exciting role which includes practice building and management, with an opportunity to own the business after 12-18 months.
Please send your CV, cover letter, and letter of character reference to email@example.com or call Dr Faraj on 021 288 3384 we will contact you for an interview.
Richmond, Nelson Physiotherapy Practice for sale
(A unique opportunity to purchase an established physiotherapy practice in paradise)
- Waimea Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Clinic has been an established and respected physiotherapy practice since 1992
- The focus of the practice has been hands - on MSK, sports and orthopaedic rehabilitation and has included Pilates based exercise classes
- Situated in Richmond’s central business district within a Health Centre shared with 8 G.P.’s. Richmond is the main population centre of the fast growing Tasman Region
- The Clinic has a separate reception area, 3 treatment areas including 2 private consultation rooms and an exercise area
- Presently has 2 FTE physiotherapy staff and shared 1 FTE reception staff
- Long term lease in place
- Includes all clinic and office equipment plus Gensolve Practice Management computer system with data base
- Present owner happy to continue as a team member for an agreed period of time
- Financial figures available for genuinely interested parties
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PHYSIOTHERAPY MUSCULOSKELETAL PRACTICE
- Purchase price by negotiation to be based on annual earnings (comprehensive financial report details available on request for genuine enquiries) and as a Going Concern (including all physiotherapy, gym equipment, stock, and half of the clinic assets, i.e. plinth’s, computer, client files, etc).
- HADANZ and EPN accredited best practice clinic, which provides increased treatment profiles, optimal ACC renumeration rates, allowing scope to increase contracts with Gym Based Functional strength programs, etc.
- Using cloud based Gensolve Practice Manager software, allowing ease for note taking and invoicing to ACC.
- Shared space with an Acupuncturist, with 4 large treatment rooms with separate rehabilitation area with equipment.
- Sole practice with scope and ample space for additional employees.
- All clinic expenses, i.e. power, internet, website, Gensolve, etc, halved with Acupuncturist.
- Lease only approximately $21,000 per annum (halved with Acupuncturist) so your share would only be just over $10,000 per annum.
- Established and excellent relationships with local GP’s, gyms, sports clubs, and other health providers - ensuring a good flow of referrals.
- Separate contract to provide physiotherapy services to a secondary school.
- Reduced competition, as a local competitor is closing soon.
- The clinic is situated in the heart of Onehunga’s business district - minutes’ walk away from train and bus services, cafes, eateries and Dress-mart.
If you are interested, or require further information, please contact Daniel Henry on email@example.com or Mobile: 0220 439 252.
LIST YOUR BUSINESS
If you are interested in listing your business, please purchase a business listing here.