Part One: Injury Prevention (Myth busters and Mind traps)
SEPNZ LEVEL 2 COURSE
Registrations now closed.
This course is for registered physiotherapists who work with individual athletes or teams.
Delivering athletes to
the start line in optimal health is a key element of Sports Physiotherapy.
Our ability to identify individual risk factors and deliver effective prevention strategies is paramount in supporting robust athletes.
This course has reached the minimum numbers required for the course and will be run on Saturday 5 May. Places are still available.
SEPNZ members $225 (to receive the SEPNZ member price, please use the discount code provided).
PNZ members, but not SEPNZ $260
Non-PNZ members $325
Please ensure your dietary requirements are updated here.
Click for Google map
The first in a 2-part course which will cover the following areas:
- Present the latest evidence and best practice in Injury Prevention
- Explore successful data collection models to support team and individual sports
- Workshop methods to identify the major health issues in your sport/athletic population
- Explore the relevance of screening for injury prevention in sport
- Practical workshop to explore selection, relevance andefficacy of key screening tests
Fiona Mather- Head of Performance Therapies at HPSNZ (physiotherapist)
Sharon Kearney- Previous Silver Ferns physiotherapist and current Tactix physiotherapist
Terms and Conditions
- Registration is secured by payment on a first come first served basis and is strictly limited to the first 26 participants from whom payment is received.
- Registrants will be notified as soon as minimum number achieved for course to proceed.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the course if insufficient registrations received by Monday 23 April.
- A cancellation fee of $30 applies for any applicant. A full refund (minus the cancellation fee) will be provided up to two weeks before the course date. Following that we regret that no refund will be given