FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH & CONDITIONING FOR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS (ONLINE COURSE)
About this event
Functional Strength & Conditioning (Kinetic Link Training)
ONLINE COURSE - Start Anytime
Kinetic Link Training is a unique, revolutionary and totally systematic approach to full body, biomechanically balanced functional strength training.
Designed and delivered by Australian Sports & Exercise Physiotherapists - this highly practical online course is full of current concepts, effective exercises, and innovative ideas to educate and inspire all exercise professionals who are dedicated to efficiently returning clients to 100% function.
This comprehensive online learning experience typically takes 15-18 hours to complete. You have 6 months access to all the online lessons and videos. So you have plenty of time to complete the course at a pace that suits you.
- Study the very latest strength & conditioning principles in relation to functional resistance training.
- Return clients to 100% full function.
- Explore both home-based and gym-based functional strength training programs.
- Learn to utilise progressive functional strength training for all your clients: from rehabilitation and occupational conditioning to sports performance.
- Learn to train integrated full-body movement patterns in multiple planes of motion whilst respecting functional myofascial lines.
- Create biomechanically balanced full body workouts by using a proven and precise system of training – the Kinetic Link Training system.
All Kinetic Link Training courses integrate clinical reasoning and years of clinical experience with the latest scientific evidence, allowing participants to discover the most effective strategies for success. The delivery format is multimedia with a great mix of short online tutorials, exercise movies and reading materials (including a full colour course manual and additional articles of interest). As a highly valued KLT online student you receive full academic support throughout your course of study. This means you can contact us anytime via email with any questions.
Contact us with questions before, during or after the course:
To Register : Click Here
Cost to complete the course : AUD $ 370.00
More Information > Click Here