Physiotherapist - Melbourne
At Empower Healthcare we deliver life changing allied health services to our local communities. We provide Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Podiatry Services across Residential Aged Care, Community Care and Physiotherapy Clinics to enable our team diverse career opportunities across Victoria.
Every day, our family of exceptional professionals change people's lives. Our multidisciplinary clinicians have the privilege of making significant impacts to Clients across multiple settings.
As a Site Leader you will be responsible for the delivery of Empower Healthcare's comprehensive services across Community (Home Visit) clients and at a Residential Aged Care facility in Moonee Ponds or Roxburgh Park. The successful applicant will:
- Lead a team of experienced Physiotherapists to deliver our first-class service across the facility
- Deliver high quality Physiotherapy services to clients in their own home
- Support and mentor colleagues
- Coordinate and attend various meetings
- Develop Client Relationships and be the representative of Empower Healthcare on site.
- Ensure caseload and documentation are timely and completed at a high standard
To be eligible for this position you will have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude, be flexible and outcome focussed and demonstrate strong leadership qualities. You must have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Registration with AHPRA
- Police Check Clearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and attention to detail
Benefits & Culture
Our family orientated company puts our employees first! We have fortnightly Professional Development and Social Events and always look to promote from within. To ensure you continue to grow as a clinician, we offer our employees ongoing individualised mentoring and support from senior management with opportunities to work across various roles and clinical settings i.e. Private Practice and Community.
If you are looking to work with a quality driven flexible organisation that supports their team and want to progress your career, then this role is perfect for you!
Please contact Lilian on 0412 709 161 or email email@example.com to discuss this position or other opportunities.
Job Closes: 6:35 PM, 7 August 2019Apply now