Physiotherapists - musculoskeletal and community-based care
Our client is a dynamic organisation going through an exciting phase of growth! Based in Christchurch you will enjoy a relaxed work life balance!
The Health Service:
Our client is a leading organisation that is committed to providing optimum care and support to their clients. They have developed a number of unique wellness programs that both you and your clients will love. They pride themselves on being an employer of choice, offering staff a long term and stable environment to work in. You will enjoy having a passionate and supportive management team who put their staff and patients first. Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported.
If you are looking for a highly rewarding and diverse role where you can utilise not only your musculoskeletal skills but also your holistic approach then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for. You will treat clients with a number MSK injuries as well as working with Vocational Rehabilitation, Pain, Concussion, TI and Social Rehab clients. You will have the opportunity to bring your own natural style to this role as well as being able to offer the wellness programs that have been carefully developed to assist your clients to recover.
Christchurch, known for its English heritage, is located on the east coast of New Zealand's South Island. Flat-bottomed punts glide on the Avon River which meanders through the city centre. On its banks are cycling paths, the green expanse of Hagley Park and Christchurch Botanic Gardens. All of this comes with a lower cost of living and easy access to the domestic and international airport.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
- NZ Registered in Physiotherapy and hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate (or be working towards this)
- The ability to work well autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Minimum of 1.5 years' experience
- You will be customer centric and have a genuine empathy for your clients
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Competitive remuneration
- The support of a dynamic and highly experienced management team
- Opportunity to expand your skill set and to progress your career
- Assistance with renewing APC
- Supported professional development
- The opportunity to work with an organisation who offers a unique suite of services
Job Closes: 12:33 AM, 13 September 2019Apply now