Physiotherapy Position - With a difference
Are you looking for an exciting new change?
An exciting new opportunity exists in our team at Active Health for a Qualified Physiotherapist wanting to work in a leading edge team, which provides Sports Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Vocational and Rehabilitation services, Pilates classes, Rest Home work and Private hospital orthopedic work.
All levels of experience considered, including new graduates.
- South Canterbury's largest and longest established physiotherapy clinic, you will work in a team of 8 other health professionals
- Variety of work so you can gain experience & your workload can be targeted towards your strengths/interests.
- Modern clinic facilities including on site gym, Pilates reformers and ultrasound scanner for diagnosis and use as a rehab tool
- Ongoing education, weekly in-service training, course subsidies and we pay your APC
- Developed practices of excellence, including weekly peer meetings with a senior physio "buddy"
- Podiatrist, Osteopath and Massage Therapist also working on site
- Substantial Sign Up bonus
- Flexible hours to suit you
You will be working with an existing great team so if you are a team player and wanting to develop your skills contact us now.
And don't take just our word for it. Here are testimonials from 2 of our staff:
"Working for Active Health, has been a great opportunity to develop as a person and physiotherapist, with a varied caseload of musculoskeletal injuries, everyday is different and a learning opportunity. I think I have been so lucky to work with a fantastic and supportive team in a happy environment and where everyone is keen to work together and help each other out.
As a well established practice, we have great links with other healthcare services including the orthopaedic specialists, local radiologists and having podiatry and massage therapy on site has really helped with good patient management.
With Active Health being located in South Canterbury, I really can't think of anywhere better, never far from anywhere, there is something for everyone! South Canterbury showcases the beauty of New Zealand with the mountains, rolling Canterbury hills and wild ocean. Living and working here, I feel very lucky!"
"I would highly recommend Active Health to any physios looking for a friendly, welcoming workplace with the opportunity for a varied case load and where ongoing professional development is actively encouraged and supported."
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Job Closes: 2:09 PM, 13 February 2020Apply now