Permanent, Full time
Inpatient Orthopaedics & Elective Surgery Centre
North Shore Hospital
Looking for the next step in your career? Come and work in our multi-national team of 30 Physiotherapists who work across medical, surgical and orthopaedic wards.
Be part of our team of 10 orthopaedic Physiotherapists working alongside two part-time senior colleagues to nurture and grow our team at North Shore Hospital using an ERAS model of care.
Waitematā is leading the way in digital innovation with electronic patient notes, e-prescribing and e-vitals and you will find strong links with our community and outpatient services.
Within this role you will receive Professional and Clinical Leadership development, which will include:
- Support of your personal objectives
- Education to be able to provide staff with professional development
- Learning opportunities to foster service development and leading quality care
- Training to provide professional supervision to staff
- Credentialing for weekend work
- Weekly in-service training
- Networking with clinical leaders, seniors and staff grades across the organisation
- Regular personal professional supervision for support and mentoring
- Opportunities to be involved in teaching and training for non-Allied Health staff across the DHB
- Opportunity to implement and develop research models
- New Zealand registered Physiotherapist
- 5+ years of clinical experience, with recent orthopaedic and inpatient experience
- Effective leadership skills and experience
- Strong role model
- Advanced communication skills
- Excellent assessment, treatment and time management skills
- Provide clinical leadership and support while working as part of our Physiotherapy weekend and on-call roster: 3 weekend days per 3 months.
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Sharon Russell, Professional and Clinical Leader Physiotherapy by email: Sharon.email@example.com or Nelmari Swanepoel, firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries or support with your online application, please ring Wednesday Darling, Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7248.
Job Number: NOR06367
Closing Date: Sunday 16th August
Job Closes: 11:59 PM, 31 August 2020Apply now