Clinical Lead Physiotherapist
We are currently seeking a Senior Physiotherapist to join our leadership team at Active Health, South Canterbury. The position is flexible for 30-40 hours per week.
You will be joining a clinical team of 7 other physios and an Occupational therapist. Our team at Active Health provides Sports Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Vocational and Rehabilitation services, Pain contract work, Pilates classes, Rest Home work and Private hospital orthopaedic work.
To be successful, you will have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in; assessing and treating musculoskeletal conditions, acute and chronic condition management and rehabilitation; working in the NZ Health System and ACC
- Great communication skills to liaise well with team members and 3rd parties;
- An area of special interest
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and assess and treat patients in a timely manner to be efficient and productive
- Leadership and management abilities
Good remuneration package and CPD opportunities
To find out more if this is the right position for you; please contact Rachael Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Closes: 11:59 PM, 14 November 2020Apply now