Private Practice Physiotherapist - Full or Part time
Physiosteps is a medium-sized, stand-alone clinic in Mid Canterbury that is all about treating the patient as a whole and avoiding the quick-fix mentality. We strive for excellent patient results and have a holistic approach to our varied caseload.
We are on the search for another positive and out-going Physiotherapist to join our close-knit team in order to help meet the growing demand.
We strive to offer fantastic training, CPD and mentoring for our staff as well as good balance at work to avoid burn-out and optimize enjoyment of your work.
- 4 or 5 days per week, no weekends
- CDP and mentoring support for all levels
- Work in a purpose-built clinic with separate treatment rooms, full-time reception support and a 70m2 rehab gym
- Work within a stand-alone supportive clinic with pathways for career advancement
- MedBridge membership, Physio-scholar access, CPD fund, in-services - the lot
- Most importantly - A close-knit team of physios that listen, help, care, and are ready to drop everything and help each other out at anytime
Find out more via the link below or get in contact with Shaun.
Job Closes: 11:59 PM, 27 December 2020Apply now