MSK Physiotherapist Auckland - New Grads Welcome to Apply
We have an exciting opportunity for a New Graduate Physiotherapist to start their career with us - Learn from us and work together in a fun and supportive environment.
New Lynn Physiotherapy is a fully accredited, long established, fully computerised practice, specialising in musculoskeletal injuries, cancer rehabilitation and the treatment of Headache and Migraine. We provide the most effective Physiotherapy treatment for all of our clients, achieving outstanding results with very happy and loyal clients. Our clinic is modern, light and spacious with on-site parking and located in the heart of the vibrant New Lynn town centre - the gateway to the beautiful Waitakere ranges and west coast beaches.
In this role
- You will be guided through our new graduate programme, with continuous support and mentoring from experienced Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists.
- You will learn and gain excellent experience from treating a varied and interesting case load of patients.
- Fortnightly clinic in-service programme, focusing on specific physiotherapy skills, latest research, practice systems, case studies and clinical reasoning processes.
- You will have 1 hour for new patient assessments, giving you time to develop great assessment and clinical reasoning skills and reflect on your practise.
- Salaried position with generous CPD allowance
- You will experience a fun, supportive and nurturing environment, with full reception support.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about running an accredited and successful private practise business.
Our ideal candidates will have a passion for learning and be willing to go the extra mile for their patients to provide them with the best physiotherapy experience possible. They will enjoy working as part of a team discussing and sharing their ideas. They will want to progress their career and grow within a highly organised and patient focussed clinic.
Job Closes: 12:06 AM, 13 February 2021Apply now