Full-Time Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, North Shore, Auckland
Full-Time Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist required (New Graduates are welcome to apply).
Application also open to a qualified Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with an interest in studying Hand Therapy.
Looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our friendly community clinic.
- Small private community clinic providing both Hand Therapy and general Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy services for patients post-surgery and post-injury.
- Close-knit team who are all focused on providing a high level of care and empathy to all patients.
- Supportive team environment.
- Located next to Torbay Medical Centre and work closely alongside medical staff next door.
- Full-time Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist (Monday-Friday).
- Work hours are between 7:45am and 6:30pm
- Regular team inservices and financial contribution to CPD activities provided.
- Ability to manage a full caseload with varied patients.
- Ability to work independently as well as the ability to communicate effectively with other staff.
- Familiarity with Gensolve computer system would be helpful (all notes are recorded in this system).
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- A willingness to learn new skills and participate in CPD activities.
- Must have current Annual Practicing Certificate.
Please email your CV to Christina Gallacher at email@example.com by 22/03/2021.
Thank you for your application.
Job Closes: 12:00 AM, 22 March 2021Apply now