Senior Physiotherapist, Lymphoedema and Women's/Men's Health
Department of Health Tasmania are seeking applications for the role Senior Physiotherapist- Lymphoedema and Women's/Men's Health to work in Devonport, Tasmania
This role offers the successful applicant a wide, diverse and challenging caseload mix of pelvic health and lymphoedema management working within a diverse Physiotherapy team that services the North West region.
Our health service has close ties with the University of Tasmania, the Rural Clinical School and with TAFE Tasmania. This provides opportunities for continued professional learning, student supervision and comprehensive clinical training programs.
Tasmania offers an enviable lifestyle in one of the world's most beautiful natural environments. It is the smallest Australian state, with all the services and facilities of a big city in a relaxed and safe community setting. Short commutes with restaurants, beaches, and iconic at-home getaways within close proximity make for the perfect work life balance.
What's on Offer:
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate and international applicants can be negotiated
- Post graduate qualification allowance where applicable
- Support for ongoing professional development
Details of Appointment
Permanent Full Time Day Worker position working 76 hours per fortnight
Salary: $94,469-$111,765 per annum + 10% superannuation + access to salary packaging
- Promote, provide and maintain optimal physiotherapy care for clients requiring support relating to Lymphoedema, women's and men's health including continence management, ante and post-natal care, pain and dysfunction syndromes.
- Assist in the coordination of the physiotherapy service and provide a consultancy service to other physiotherapy staff in the areas of speciality.
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
- Registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia.
- Pre-employment Checks.
Applicants should note the following criteria are desirable:
- Current Driver's Licence.
- Experience in women's/men's health conditions including continence management, antenatal and post-natal care, persistent pain syndromes such as dyspareunia
- Accredited at minimum level one lymphoedema course qualification recognised by Australian Lymphoedema Association
For More Information and How to Apply
Please visit our website
Phone: (03) 6493 6250
Position: Deputy Manager
Applications close 8 November 2021.
Job Closes: 4:37 PM, 8 November 2021Apply now