Bay of Plenty
Private Musculoskeletal in Sunny Tauranga
Unique opportunity for a dynamic motivated physiotherapist to join our awesome team. New graduates and experienced clinicians welcome to apply. We are a vibrant, busy musculoskeletal clinic with many staff having post-graduate experience in their areas of interest and a passion for quality patient care.
This opportunity will allow you to advance your quality musculoskeletal physiotherapy skills as well as develop skills in your chosen niche. You will treat a range of athletes from beginners to elite and all ages from young to old. We treat the whole person, not just their pain. Our attached exercise and fitness studio allow complete rehabilitation, group classes and wellness programmes.
Avenues Physio-Fitness has an outstanding reputation within the Tauranga region, with many clients travelling a long-distance to see our dedicated and experienced team. Avenues Physio-Fitness offers clinical Pilates, Yoga, strength and conditioning classes, hydrotherapy, acupuncture, sports, paediatric physiotherapy and a Bradcliff breathing therapist. Our caseload grows every week, hence we need you!
You will have a supportive team beside you to mentor and assist in your professional development along with a generous CPD allowance. We will provide weekly one-on-one mentoring and development for as long as required.
- Fun, energetic NZ registered physiotherapist with a desire to progress their clinical skills
- Outstanding time management and written communication skills
- Great at working within a team
- Interest in developing Pilates knowledge
- Passionate about patient care and thorough rehabilitation principals
- One-on-one mentoring and regular team support
- Flexible appointment times to suit the patientâs needs
- Excellent remuneration with retainer available
- Generous CPD yearly allowance
- Unlimited attendance at Pilates, Yoga and Fitness classes
- Live close to our beautiful beaches, the mount, surfing, mountain biking etc in our ever-expanding city.
- We will also consider part time (minimum 20 hours per week) if required.
If you feel like this opportunity is for you, please contact Claire firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and application letter by 5th November.
Job Closes: 5:00 PM, 5 November 2021Apply now