Clinical Advisor (Physiotherapist, Nurse)
- Physiotherapy or Nursing Clinical Advisor (minimum 0.6 to full-time)
- Permanent roles available
- Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, or Dunedin
Would you like to use your clinical knowledge to improve consistent service delivery?
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
ACC's Clinical Services is committed to a new strategic direction focused on improving clinical leadership and credibility. Paramount to this is consistency and quality of clinical advice and improving engagement and influence with the health sector, which is where you step in.
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Physiotherapists or Registered Nurses to join ACC's Clinical Services team. As a Clinical Advisor, you'll work collaboratively across teams to provide expert, robust, and up-to-date clinical and rehabilitation advice to ensure sound, consistent, evidence-based decision-making. You'll also leverage your external networks and credibility to lead engagement with health professional groups and be able to influence and support provider service improvement through well-managed relationships.
What you will need to be successful in the role:
- Experience as a health professional with experience dealing with clients in a health service-based environment
- NZ registration and active Annual Practising Certification
- A collaborative, responsive and committed attitude to providing expert advice and service
- An eye for detail and a knack for interpreting and evaluating complex information
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Nurse (background in theater, especially orthopaedic surgery will be advantageous)
Providing people with care, respect and positive outlooks is what you do best. At ACC it's what we do best too - for clients throughout New Zealand and for those who make up our team. That's why when you join us, you'll enjoy great scope to keep helping people - and every chance to help yourself to a very worthwhile and rewarding career.
What we offer:
- Remuneration expectation is $90,000 - $100,000 + 9% super depending on experience
- We are supportive of our Clinical Advisors remaining in clinical practice
- Funding of your APC, indemnity insurance, and contribution towards CPD
- Flexible working hours and work from home opportunities
- Friendly supportive team and manager who truly values what you bring to the role
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Applications will run through to Tuesday, 25 January 2022 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Please ensure you attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
Job Closes: 12:00 AM, 25 January 2022Contact