MSK Opportunity at Align Health - Cambridge & Te Awamutu
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate MSK physiotherapist to join our experienced and friendly team at Align Health (www.alignhealth.co.nz). Locally owned and operated, we have five clinics throughout the Mighty Waikato - located in Hamilton (Anglesea & Hillcrest), Cambridge, Leamington and Te Awamutu.
Established 25+ years ago, we have an excellent and long-standing reputation in our local community and a wide client referral base, including sports groups, schools, sports medicine and orthopaedic specialists, aged health and High Performance Sport New Zealand.
This opportunity will be based across our Cambridge & Te Awamutu clinics, with flexibility to work at just one location if preferred.
What you can expect:
- Grow and develop as part of an experienced and highly respected multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Hand Therapists and Podiatrists.
- Access opportunities to be involved in and develop your skills in special interest areas including onsite school clinics, ACC rehabilitation contracts, Pilates and other classes, orthopaedic rehabilitation, Hand Therapy, Aged Care and Pelvic & Women’s Health.
- Join a supportive and friendly team environment, with focus on wellbeing, professional development and clinical support. For developing team members, regular 1:1 teaching with Clinical Directors. For more experienced team members, the opportunity to be fully supported to pursue your passion in your chosen area.
- Access opportunities for growth into clinical leadership roles within the practice.
- Be supported by an awesome, friendly full-time administration and reception team.
- Enjoy modern clinic environments – we love our bright and spacious clinics rooms and onsite rehabilitation gyms.
- Benefit from generous (employee or contractor) remuneration packages including a base salary with performance incentives, funding for your professional memberships and annual certificates, annual professional and development funding. Support towards relocation costs available for Physiotherapists moving from other locations.
- Enjoy flexibility in working days and hours to suit your family / life situation.
- Opportunity to work across one or more of our clinics, depending on your preference.
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate physiotherapist and a true team player with a super positive attitude to life and excellent communication skills.
New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work permit is essential.
Start date – January / February 2024.
How to find out more and apply:
- Visit our website or give Liv Johnson a call on 0220 19 66 99 if you like to find out more about Align Health and this opportunity. We’d love to hear from you.
- To apply – send your CV through to Liv at email@example.com
Job Closes: 10:34 AM, 21 December 2023Contact