Business Symposium Hāpai 2021
Held every two years and hosted by Physiotherapy New Zealand, Business Symposium is our largest business-focused physiotherapy event. Attracting the profession’s business leaders, speakers, brands and influential stakeholders, the symposium is designed to inspire and provide practical insights for business owners and managers.
Business Symposium 2021 will be held on 5 November at the Vodafone Events Centre in Auckland, with a focus to hāpai (elevate) physiotherapy business. The one day programme includes multiple streams and session formats for both in person and online attendees, as well as an exhibition area.
Following a year in which physiotherapy businesses have adjusted for COVID-19 and PNZ has further strengthened as a united organisation, Business Symposium Hāpai 2021 is an opportunity to share best practice and improve collectively. Look out for speaker announcements, ticket sales and partner opportunities available here over the coming months.
Presentation slides from previous PNZ Business Symposiums are available below.
Business Symposium: Beyond 2019
- Stephanie Pride: The future of work
- Humankind: Building better working environments for the future
- EY: Physios vs Policemen Pay Equity presentation
- Likeable Lab: The future of social media
Business Symposium 2017
- Plato Creative: Digital Marketing
- Humankind: Health and Safety
- Humankind: Employing Staff
- BDO: Running a Successful Business
Page updated March 2021