Tasmanian Health Service
Would you like to work in beautiful Tasmania?
We are seeking a Senior Physiotherapist to work as Team support in the Physiotherapy Services Teams and provide evidence driven patient centred physiotherapy care across the acute and sub-acute clinical areas including the Emergency Department, acute medical services and surgical services including Orthopaedics and Hands Burns and Plastics, women's health, paediatrics and rehabilitation services.
The Tasmanian Health Service (South) Physiotherapy Service is seeking interest from a senior physiotherapist for a permanent part time vacancy. The position is based at the Royal Hobart Hospital, Tasmania's largest public teaching hospital, which provides a wide range of acute, sub-acute and specialised services.
The position offers:
- A focus on ongoing professional and career development with a healthy and sustainable work / life balance.
- The ability to work as a member of a dynamic and innovative team.
- The opportunity to provide leadership, supervision and professional support.
- An unbeatable lifestyle with stress-free commutes, spectacular rivers and beaches, pristine old growth forests and majestic mountain ranges at your doorstep and all the services you enjoy and expect of a modern capital city.
$90,269 to $100,483 per annum plus superannuation and access to salary packaging.
So what are you waiting for? If you have a can-do attitude and a passion for physiotherapy, we'd like to talk to you today!
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Elisabeth Pilgrim, on
(03) 6166 8101 or via email at email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this role, please go to www.jobs.tas.gov.au and look for vacancy number 505475.
Applications close: Sunday 1 March 2020 at 11:55pm
Job Closes: 3:16 PM, 1 March 2020Apply now