Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist - Grey Lynn Auckland
We're looking for a talented, hardworking MSK physiotherapist to join our small dedicated team. Our modern, friendly rehabilitation clinic is just off Williamson Ave, close to the shops, cafes, businesses and transport links of Grey Lynn and Ponsonby.
You'll work closely with two senior physiotherapists, each with upwards of 16 years' experience in New Zealand and internationally, and two skilled Pilates instructors. Role could accommodate part time - full time.
You must be:
- - a fantastic people person and a natural team player
- - highly motivated and passionate about the job
- - confident, organised and able to work independently
- - dedicated to learning and developing as a professional
- - ready to put down roots and reap the rewards of longevity in the role
In return we offer:
- - a highly rewarding role in a supportive team environment, with tons of room to grow
- - plenty of flexibility re work schedule and hours
- - a loyal, appreciative client base with strong word of mouth growth
- - a varied caseload including manual therapy, rehabilitation and clinical Pilates
- - one-on-one mentoring in spine care, rehab and diagnostic ultrasound
- - extensive CPD opportunities, including courses, conferences, in-service training, case study meetings and research review
- - a starting CPD allowance of $1000 a year (FTE), increasing annually
You'll work on a per-hour basis, with 30 or 60 minute treatment times. Our work has a strong active rehabilitative focus, treating acute and chronic spine clients, shoulder and hip pathologies, running and cycling injuries, general physiotherapy and post orthopaedic care. Pilates experience is an advantage but not essential.
This could be a full-time role or two part-time positions. We also have capacity for a dedicated weekend-only physiotherapist. You must be New Zealand registered, but we offer visa support if you need it.
If you think this sounds like you, contact Sarah at email@example.com.
Job Closes: 11:59 PM, 16 November 2020Apply now