Physiotherapist - South Island
Our client is a nationwide healthcare provider delivering quality client care and outcomes, with an end to end spectrum of services and innovated health solutions. They provide physiotherapy, injury rehabilitation, health & wellbeing, and workplace services.
They are located throughout New Zealand, from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island.
Their commitment to provide optimum care and support to our clients. They have developed a number of unique wellness programs that both you and your clients will love.
They pride themselves on being an employer of choice, offering staff a long term and stable environment to work in. You will enjoy having a passionate and supportive management team who put their staff and clients first. Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported.
The Opportunities will vary from new grad to senior clinicians
This opportunity is in the South Island - read on for more information:
We are looking for an experienced and driven Physiotherapist. You'll work alongside their wider multidisciplinary team and contribute to building their acute physiotherapy service whilst ensuring exceptional delivery of the range of services we provide.
Services include acute physiotherapy, pain management, concussion, training for independence and vocational rehabilitation. You'll also have the opportunity to build relationships and work with sports teams, schools and corporates.
The role will have a focus on leading and mentoring other physiotherapist (including interns) and growing and marketing our musculoskeletal service. You'll be supported by the Regional Manager, National Managers and senior clinicians throughout the company. They have excellent leadership pathways for ambitious clinicians keen to grow their careers, generous CPD, leadership coaching and training, with no limit on earnings potential.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Accumulative annual leave entitlement year on year to 5 weeks for 5 years or more of service
- Annual wellbeing allowance
- EAP support
- The support of a dynamic and highly experienced management team
- Opportunity to expand your skill set and to progress your career
- Inter region relocation opportunities across NZ
- Full cost of APC
- Full cost of professional membership
- Supported professional development including post graduate studies and annual budget
- Laptop and phone provided
- Access to company pool vehicles when needed
- External professional support for mental and emotional wellbeing
- Structured onboarding and ongoing support and assistance for all staff, no matter your experience level
- Access to experts who are available to support you working with your clients
- Autonomy, flexibility, structured training, development initiatives and solid opportunities for career progression are just the start
- Our career pathways will support your professional development, career goals and long term growth including the opportunity to grow into clinical leadership and management roles
Full assistance with Immigration, registration, relocation and isolation (if required on arrival in NZ)
Job Closes: 9:17 AM, 14 October 2021Apply now