Do you want a change and start working in a vibrant, fun practice in South Canterbury!
Are you looking for a better lifestyle?
Why not consider a move which is great for both your lifestyle and career?
Geraldine is the gateway to the MacKenzie country offering Tekapo, Twizel, Wanaka and Queenstown. It has some beautiful galleries, cool cafes and eateries, and real community feel and spirit. We are 1 hour to Mt Hutt and 1.5 hours to Mt Dobson and Roundhill ski fields. We are both a winter and summer paradise!
Geraldine Physiotherapy is an accredited practice has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our friendly team.
We are based on the beautiful rural town of Geraldine, 30 minutes from both Ashburton and Timaru. We have a loyal patient base and a reputation for excellence within our community. Our current 4 physiotherapists are very experienced and knowledgeable. We pride ourselves on sharing information and developing a great learning environment.
We deal mostly with musculoskeletal issues, sports medicine, post operative rehabilitation, concussion and vestibular rehabilitation, return to work and training for independence programmes, stay on your feet programmes, escalated care programme for ACL and offer breathing retraining. We offer physiotherapy to 3 local rest homes and hold an ACC Hand Therapy contract.
We are a manual therapy focused practice with exercise prescription playing a role in this. We pride ourselves with hands on skills. All staff utilise acupuncture and dry needling. We have a modest on-site gym and a very well-equipped gym nearby. We have NMES and a Shockwave machine.
We have a supportive relaxed work environment offering:
1. Flexibility regarding hours depending on sporting or family commitments.
2. Financial support contributed to professional development, PNZ membership and APC.
3. Weekly senior physiotherapist support.
4. An atmosphere that encourages growth and a positive work-life balance.
5. Private treatment rooms with air conditioning.
6. Full reception and practice management cover.
7. Negotiable and above standard rates of pay.
8. Fully computerised using Gensolve software.
9. Retention bonus after 1 year.
The successful applicant must be NZ registered and will ideally have the following attributes:
1. Excellent communication skills, caring nature, and willingness to develop, learn and grow.
2. Being part of a team that cares about you as much as your patients.
3. Reliable, personable, independent, and keen to learn.
4. A passion for helping other people lead a healthy and active life.
5. An ability to work in a team situation.
6. Wanting support and mentorship from senior physiotherapists and a hand therapist.
If you are the passionate and motivated physiotherapist looking for a stimulating role working in a fun practice, we look forward to a meeting you.
We will consider full or part time roles.
Please contact us for further information.
Job Closes: 11:51 AM, 13 August 2022Contact